Defending DWI arrests in Austin, Texas and surrounding Counties. If you have been arrested for a DWI we are here to ensure you have a complete understanding of Texas DWI laws and have the ability to formulate a concrete plan for your defense.
An Austin DWI defense starts with a complete understanding of what a DWI in Texas means, and the laws surrounding a DWI in Texas. Choose the The Hull Firm as your Austin DWI Attorney to increase your chances or a reduction, dismissal or not guilty verdict at trial.
The Hull Firm, your Austin DWI lawyer, is here to help you:
- Know You Rights
- Understand Standardized Field Sobriety Tests
- Understand Texas DWI Penalties
- Understand Austin DWI Penalties
- Understand the difference between DWI and DUI if you are under 21
- Understand your options if you receive a DWI with BAC Above 0.15
- Understand what a DWI with Open Container means and how it impacts your case
- Understand what a DWI with a Child Passenger Under 15 means and how it impacts your case
- Navigate the Travis County, Williamson County and Hays County criminal justice Systems