Reliable Legal Services, Quality Representation
If you have been arrested for or charged with DWI or another offense, we can help. You won’t be just another number at The Hull Firm. You won’t meet with one attorney and have your case handed off to someone else. At The Hull Firm, we know your name and we know your case.
Contact our offices today at (512) 599-9999 to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys who will ensure that your best interests are represented.
We will help you fully understand the repercussions of being charged with DUI or DWI, which may include things like the temporary loss of your license, hefty fines, and spending time in jail. We work on many different types of DUI and DWI cases. Our goal is to minimize the charges you may be facing by negotiating with state prosecutors and defending you. Schedule your free consultation today to discuss your options.
Being Pulled Over for DWI? Know Your Rights and Protect Yourself!
- You have the right to remain silent! From the moment you are pulled over until you are released from jail, there will be a video recording of everything you do and say. This will be used in court by the State to prove its case against you. Do not answer any questions other than, “What is your name and address?”
- Do not perform any roadside tests. This includes walking a line, testing your eyes, and most importantly, DON’T BLOW in any breath-testing unit.
- Roll down your windows and keep both hands on the wheel until the officer is next to you.
- Do not give an officer permission to test your blood or breath.
- If an officer requests your license and insurance, produce these documents.
- You have the right to an attorney. Use this right carefully and pick only experienced counsel with on the ground experience.
POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA
If you are found to be in possession of marijuana, regardless of the amount or reason, and even if you have a medical marijuana prescription from another state, the State of Texas will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law. Marijuana possession can result in large fines and being sentenced to jail. Call us today to learn about how we can help.
PROBATION VIOLATION & REVOCATION
If you have been convicted of a crime and have been placed on probation, then violate that probation, the state may file a motion to revocate your probation. We will investigate the alleged violation and negotiate with the state prosecutor. If you have been accused of a probation violation, or you know you have violated, please call us. There may have already been a warrant issued for your arrest.
POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
Texas takes charges for possession of a controlled substance very seriously, especially when there’s alleged intent to distribute. You could be facing state and federal charges along with jail time. It’s important you understand exactly what charges you face. We will inform you of your rights and options during your free consultation.
ASSAULT & FAMILY VIOLENCE
These types of charges are particularly malicious and warrant the hiring of an experienced attorney. The goal is to keep your record clean. We have the knowledge, experience and dedication to fight assault and family violence charges. Call us today so we can help.
ROBBERY, THEFT & BUGLARY
In the State of Texas, theft offenses involve robbery, burglary, and theft itself, as well as smaller forms of larceny. Whether it’s a misdemeanor, or a felony, these charges can have consequences that will affect your employment opportunities and professional associations for the rest of your life. Schedule your free consultation today so we can discuss how we can help.